top of page

Family Group Chat

Public·14 members

🌟 One Month Until Our First All-Committee Meeting! 🌟

@Everyone

The countdown is on! In just one month, all committees will come together to share the incredible work that's been happening behind the scenes. I hope everyone has been meeting with their committee groups, brainstorming, collaborating, and preparing ideas to bring to the council. If your committee hasn't met yet, now is the time to get it done!


I also want to encourage our younger generation to become more involved in our family website and community. I haven't seen many of our younger family members join yet, and it's so important that we include every generation in preserving our family's story.


Our website isn't just for reunion updates. It's a place to preserve our legacy, share our history, celebrate milestones, and stay connected long after the reunion is over.


If you haven't joined yet, this is the perfect time.. ❤️

16 Views
bottom of page